Controlling plot order?

In an indicator I have two plots of differenet sizes.
When these plots have the same value the plot with the
smaller dot is plotted first and the plot with the
larger dot is plotted second, covering the first.

I want to always have the smaller dot plotted over the
larger dot so I can see when the values coincide.

I have tried forcing the order of plotting, i.e. plot1(X);
plot2(Y);, but it seems as if TS6 has a mind of its own.

How can I force the sequence of plotting withing TS6?
Or, what within TS6 is forcing their own order/precedence
of the plot sequences so that I can change my understanding
to fit their model?

As as side question, why can I not use a larger pallet
of colors for plotting, i.e. specifying the RGB values?

Mike