TS6 button pusher

Hi Traders,
Gotting sick of just pushing the OK button I made a tool that looks for a
window "New Strategy Order" and than (using windows API calls) pushes the
"OK" button for me.
Wow, I can go to lunch (or the bathroom) without having to be glued to my
screen.
TS6 promissed this will be a "feature" in the next release that will be
available:
11/30/01, o no
12/25/01, o no
1/7/02

It will be there someday but apparantly they like to promise stuff and than
don't deliver (at least not on time).
If you are interested I can email you a copy.
If many are interested I'll post it on traders2traders.
Thanks
Robert

Robert Linders
Orlando, FL