RE: TS vs. Internet Connectivity

Ok Colin, I see now what you are saying. I have not had the experience you
outline. Most of the time when I do not get a data feed, the problem is not
with TRAD. However, if their software has problems, then the connectivity
would be fine. It would not surprise me that they have software issues since
they are new to this business and growing.

Sincerely,
Wes Williams