Re: Want cycle algorithm

Hello phoon.usinet,

pu> Does anyone have an EL function to calculate a cycle algorithm?  Hopefully,
pu> this EL cycle algorithm would capture important information about the
pu> cyclicity of a set of raw price bars, that is different from moving average
pu> and momentum indicators.

Have you tried John Elhers cycle routines, his web site has Instant
Trend, Sinewave, mama, and other stuff.  If you want to pay he has his
mesa cycle dlls.  If they are not there I'll post my version of them.

--
Best regards,
 Ernie                            mailto:ebonugli@xxxxxxxx