RE: Date of the next bar

Uh oh.
Warning! Warning! Danger Will Robinson. Danger.

(Man am I that old? Oh. I just heard it from the movie, not the original
series. Really!)

Some misunderstanding in my request. The "next date" dll I want is for use on
historical data! Historical testing. Of course the data server knows the date
of the next bar, it's just that my EL code doesn't.

As far as something for real time use (read "future look ahead" here), I am
working on that as I will need it in later after my historical testing. I will
pass on whatever EL code I come up with if anyone is interested. It will come
equipped with 3 30-sided dice and a blow up doll of Madame "I See Your Future
Clearly Now" Blvatsky as a Monte Carlo simulator for unforseen events. (Doll
not included where prohibited by law.) (Just kidding on the previous two
sentences but I will have the EL code if anyone is interested.)

Thank you Ivo (what does that mean?) for pointing out my Germenglish usage
issues. (I'm the victim here! I didn't ask to emigrate.)

alexander