Date of the next bar

Greetings Kings, Knights and Countrymen,

Lend me your Dll's. I have AnyOHLC which is great but now I am looking for a
dll that gives me the actual "date" of the next bar. Same as AnyOHLC, but for a
date.

If someone has one they are willing to share that would be great (in that case
just tell me your market of preference and long or short and I will "take care
of it.") Or point me in the direction of one to buy that would be good too (in
that case tell me your market of preference and I will say, "Oh. That's nice.")

The Alexander formerly known as Master of the Universe