From: "Alex Vinogradov" <avinojr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: Walk forward optimization

: Hi Jim,
:
: Could you elaborate on that a little bit?  I've just
: spent a bit (more that I should have) of time working
: with a walk-forward optimization protocol, only to
: conclude that it produces little more than confusion.
: What are your thoughts?
:
: Thanks in advance,
:
: Alex Vinogradov
: Miami, FL
:
: --- Jim Bronke <jvbronke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
: > It is better to include new relationships than to
: > walk forward old ones:
: >
: > Jim Bronke
: > Phoenix, AZ