CL_Re: DTN

Just Off phone to DTN - - spoke with Bill in
Tech Support,  Data.

    He said  Memo was:  On Sat 1-12-02
DTN would implement a software change
to charting ( nothing about Omega ) and that
this change would effect the DTN Receiver from
0800 Central until about 1100 Sat.  If any difficulties,
DTN was to tell subscribers to re-set their DTN
receivers. [ I don't think they notified any of us ].

    My observations this AM ( I'm comparing
charting from a computer @ 500 mhz set as
it was last week,  & one I re-set to the New
Charting time-out of 500).

    Old plots about 1 to 1/5 seconds behind
the "Last" quote I see on IB's screen.  New is SLOWER
to plot than Old by a fraction.

    Prob reason Omega pulled the "patch", which wasn't
really a patch. [ As far as I know, they Never notified
any of us either ].

    New Software, please hurry.

Trade Well & Smart,
John