currency script

Hello

I am looking for a trading system to trade 2+ currency futures. I have been
looking at Sierra Hotel system but still am undecided. Could any private or
commercial system sellers email me at gday@xxxxxxxxxxxx with the results of
your trade station currency trading system (2000i).

I have a max. of $20,000 US I am prepared to risk.

John

p.s. If the above message is met with little or no results I am considering
having a script written. Could you email your price to write a script if you
think you can write something that will trade the above.