RE: DTN support confirms new format - Saturday morning

There are some on the list that report having got the patch from Omega but
it's not posted on the Omega ftp site yet.  Does anyone have the patch file?

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig [mailto:craigbud@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 12:49 PM
To: Shadowover BillCruz; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: DTN support confirms new format - Saturday morning

What I understand is that Omega is still working on a dll (which is the
patch) that will add the new DTN data field(s) into the GlobalServer.  DTN
told me that their data feed upgrade will not crash the GlobalServer as
long as it's the latest service pack.  DTN subscribers should experience a
normal broadcast on Monday.  I think that DTN tried to increase data
resolution in an existing GlobalServer field, which caused the Server to
overload.  Now they moved it into a brand new field, which the GS will
ignore until it gets the patch.