Re: Odd Ball Syetem Back Testing

[attached file was too large for the list.  It's available at:
ftp://u/j/jimo/NYSE_adv.csv.zip]

Does "free" qualify as reasonably priced?  If so, see attached ZIP
file.  Contains NYSE_adv.csv
Comma separated file
DD/MM/YY,HH:MM:SS,O,H,L,C
60-minute bars

Supplied on the condition that you report back with your results ;-)