From: "M. Simms" <prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega-List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 9:23 PM
Subject: Reader's Choice Awards - TASC Does it again

: Despite being in business for about one-tenth the length of time of it's
: competitors,
: Tradestation Securities wins the "Direct-Access Stock Brokerage" award
: presented by TASC.
: But Wait ! They also won the "Professional Platform" category as well....
: I just saw this mentioned in the HUGE 2 PAGE DISPLAY AD they took out in
: TASC.
: ;)
:
: