Re: Partial Paintbar Problem

Dear Sandy,

As an avid user of paintbars, my experience with them is:

If no recalc after every tick, then paintbar is activated, if at all,
only at close of bar period; &

If recalc after every tick, then paintbar is activated upon all
conditions being met during bar period; however, once paintbar becomes
activated during the bar period, it will not "unactivate" (ie, paintbar
returns to off) if, during the remainder of the bar period, its
conditions become no longer met --- in other words, "once on, always
on."  I hope you can prove me wrong on this.

Sincerely,

Richard