RE: NEW ERA

Careful with accolades: The only thing "famous" about continuum client
implementation and the quote.com service is how poorly it works.

x=marilyn
to enter your billing information online, or call Marilyn at 1-800-940-
9180. Within an hour during business hours we'll have your information
activated, and you'll be ready to go. You can log on the same way you
always have, provided you kept your QCharts subscription active.

Let me tell you up front, Erlanger Quote costs $80 a month. I know; it's
a slightly higher price than the old service -- but to provide the
dramatic improvements in the software I'm going to need the few extra
dollars. Trust me -- those extra few dollars will pay off in a big way
for you.

In order to prove it, I'm going to give you the rest of January
completely FREE. You're billing will only begin as of February 1st.

I've got highly talented programmers working on this project already,
and top talent carries a hefty price tag. But you get what you pay for
in this world. Every dime that you pay will be plowed right back into
product development. I've got a big, big future planned for Erlanger
Quote, and I'm not messing around -- I'm going to get this done quickly.

I hope that you'll join me as we build the ultimate data and charting
package for active traders. I'm pumped. This is going to be fun. Call
Marilyn at 1-800-940-9180 today and sign up for Erlanger Quote, and
I'll also send you a FREE 1-year subscription to my online investment
advisory, Erlanger Squeeze Play, worth up to $599!

Best regards, Phil Erlanger