RE: NEW ERA

Hi Lawrence,

I see that you are currently wishing to yourself some success for the next
years.
I do not know if the next Neoticker versions will provide us with this
revoltionnary tool that every trader may expect, but why not...

Unfortunately, the next battle is not there.
What is missing in the software field is truely intelligence in trading system
design.
You may add the features below, but optimization will never add intelligence to
the
computer driven technical analysis industry.

I have had the exactly opposite position for 8 years , since I started to
develop (or participated to the development) of intelligent trading tools.
Tradetation and the expected replacements are nothing more than convenient
automated electronic calculators.
The intelligence in it is only what you are able to write in the trading system
language ( EL, VB what you want).

My expectation is to complete the Safir-Xp projects that will end my 15 years
research in this industry.

After setting up a tool able to build and test trading systems from scratch, on
portfolios and also able to add money management based on the same  100 %
automated principle, without any human action,  what could I expect more ?
Do you know that I was at the origin of the first tool of this kind ever
developped and commercialy proposed in 1993-1994?
The next tools available came from the US in  1997- 1998, not before.

So, I will write the books that I planned to write on this story, complete and
maintain the Safir-Xp project (version 1 already developped  & v2 this year),
then use it for some big customers.

You may see that I'm currently wishing the same for me as you did with your
products.
Well, after all, if none is doing it for us, we are enforced to self wishing...

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm