RE: NEW ERA - vendor attitudes

Bob - I discussed the time-resolution issue many times with major tick data
vendors.....
ESignal, Quote.com, ...etc.
I told them I don't want to be swamped with millions of ticks each minute,
just send me OHLC each minute.
Every time the response I got was "huh ?...yeah, right".

Bottomline: If they are successful NOW, you can't tell 'em ANYTHING.....they
KNOW IT ALL.
Doesn't this sound like Tradestation Tech ?