Re: Thank's ALL for suggestions

  • To: "Mark Brown" <Omega-List@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Thank's ALL for suggestions
  • From: "Phil" <rhodes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 07:28:08 -0800

I am adding USB 2.0 cards to all of my computers.
 I have ordered a USB 2.0 CD/RW and a USB 2.0 Hard drive.   That way I can
easily backup or record anything and everything on all computers with no
problems at close to 480MB data transfer.
Makes it easier and don't have to have CD/RW drives on any computers and
only need to have one hard drive on each computer.
 Just ordered 2 new computers and like you only got the regular CD drive and
one hard drive.   I can use the USB 2.0 drives quickly and easy on all
computers.  Just plug them in or use a hub.