Portfolio Management open software project

After extensively searching and not finding a portfolio management package
that handles the intricacies of varied and complex trades, I decided to
launch an open software project to develop such an application. I've started
to compile a feature list for what I've generically called "PortMan." If you
go to www.traders2traders.com and choose "Community" and then "Forum for
community projects...." you'll soon find it.

Please feel free to suggest additional features. If you join the email list
(an embedded list server) you'll be kept abreast of updates and may also
discuss progress as it occurs. Although I envisage a freeware binary license
for PortMan, I'd also appreciate hearing from anyone who has any thoughts in
terms of a business case that may help the application move along faster
than a purely volunteer effort may accomplish.

Please take a look and make suggestions.
Thanks in advance,
Colin West