OddBall traders - Check this out

OddBall Traders . . .

We are not trading some fantasy NYSE combined futures,
we are supposed to be trading specifically the S&P 500
Futures.

There may be evidence that ADV issues of  S&P 500
stocks (only) may give more accurate reversals for S&P
500 Futures than the classic ADV issues of NYSE. I
have no interest in TickQuest, and I'm certainly not
laying down $2,500 for their product - I only submit
their web page as an example (they show charts/details
to backup their assertions):

http://www.tickquest.com/NeoBreadth/classicmarketbreadth.html

Apparently this company above sells a software product
named NeoBreadth for $2,500 and they expect you to
collect the data yourself from like Worden Bros TC
2000 feed (about $40 per month) - if your data
provider does not already give you access to at least
delayed stocks (not EOD). The DTN Mark Brown data feed
deal does not include delayed stocks, or I would
already be collecting data on all 500 S&P stocks and
trying to see how I could run some code to extract ADV
issues of just those 500 S&P stocks.

What gives more stead to this argument is that
according to statistics on the Standard and Poors web
page below - - -  almost 16% of the S&P 500 is not
even listed on the NYSE (77 of the 500 stocks are
Nasdaq stocks). I don't know about you but I don't fly
my plane or drive my car on data that's only 84%
relevant - I want to be as near 100% as possible.
http://www.spglobal.com/indexmain500_data.html

Unfortunately there is not a intra day index symbol
from DTN or any data provider I know of for ADV issues
of S&P 500 stocks as well and advance decline line for
same. It's highly possible that if enough traders on
DTN feed start making requests to DTN for such index
symbols they would start providing them. This issue
needs some serious researching.

. . . and if you want to criticize this idea then I
suggest you provide specific concrete examples, charts
and data to back up your claims.

Shadow