TS4 charts w/different time scales

I use DynaStore Light, QFeed, and TS4.

Some of my chart windows have a time scale that is more or less normal --
they run from 930am EST to 406EST (although they should run until 415EST),
and they display the data properly in real time, as does the Quote
Window.  Other chart windows run charts delayed by 35 minutes; during
trading hours they display the data delayed by 35 minutes and the charts
end at 406EST minus 35 minutes, which is 329EST.

This problem began Monday, when time changed from Daylight Savings Time to
Standard time.  I am having a hard time getting a resolution to the problem
and would appreciate any advice.

Thanks.

Bob Pisani