Global Server Malfunction

    My Global Sever (TS2000i), for some unknown reason, has automatically
placed some 1100 symbols into my portfolio. I have tried to delete them by
highlighting the symbols and using the delete command, but they keep
reappearing. I need to locate the Omega file that contains the symbols and
try to delete them there.
    How do identify and find the Omega file that contains the symbols in the
portfolio? Or, any other suggestions of how to remove these symbols?
    Many thanks for any help.
    John O.