From: "Barrington Bear" <schindlertrading@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 3:13 PM
Subject: Booleans

: I've got a couple questions about Boolean variables in Easylanguage I hope
: someone can help me with...
:
: Q1.  This doesn't work:
:
: upclose = iff(close>open, TRUE, FALSE);
:
: The debugger says I need numeric expressions instead of TRUE and FALSE.
Is
: there any solution other than making my upclose Boolean variable numeric?
:
: Q2.  Could I abbreviate the upclose statement as
:
: upclose = close>open;
:
: like I could in C?
:
: Q3.  When checking upclose can I say
:
: if upclose then ...
:
: or do I need to go
:
: if upclose = TRUE then ...?
:
: Q4.  How about for false?  Can I say
:
: if !upclose then ... ?
:
: Q5.  Should I skip Booleans altogether and just use 1 or 0 in a numeric
: variable?
:
:
: