Wrong point value

Somehow I managed to screw up my DSPU97 and SPU97 symbols --
and now they think they're worth $10 per big point instead of
$500 or $250.  All other SP/DSP contracts are correct.

Obviously this screws up system testing a bit, and I'd like to fix it.

Any idea what might have caused this, and how I would fix it?
I've tried deleting the symbols and re-pasting in the data,
with no luck.  The symbol editor thinks SP and DSP have $250
per big point.  How did SPU97 and DSPU97 get a different
big-point value than the other SP/DSP contracts??

Gary