Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help!

  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 13:56:24 -0800 (PST)
  • From: Doug Hartman <doug_hartman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help!

Hi Miko:

I am brand new to the group. I am not even sure if Metastock is the right software program for me or not.  Where should one begin with all  this ? There seems to be a lot a tutorial services for MS, anyone have any experience with meta- formula ??? At this point I think I I want to develop a system fro trading a defined group of ETFs ala AAII ETF portfolios.  Any direction would be appreciated. Doug 814-360-0073