Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Vortex Indicator

  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:42:02 -0000
  • From: pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Vortex Indicator

Bob,

As usual the metastock version of the indicator didn't make the publication deadline. The one that I presented was adapted from the Amibroker version.

Its basically used the same as Wilder's DX. The difference in the two being that there is no zero calculation in the Vortex version.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Waits <bobwaits2@xxx> wrote:

> Thanks Preston. Haven't received my Jan Issue yet, but how does on use this indicator -- I am assuming when the fast moving line crosses the slower moving line from below.
>
> Also, what are the backtest results for this indicator and how would one code this for the expert advisor?
>
> Thanks.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: