RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: System testing - Help sought

  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 10:06:36 +0530
  • From: Vasantha Mohan G Buddaan <bgvmohan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: System testing - Help sought

Preston & Deep Blue,

Thanks for your reply. I am not trying to adopt this cross over system. Till recently I have been testing my system only manually by plotting it on the chart. In my endeavor to make it automatic and so to learn system testing in MS tried this simple formula.

My problem is that the system tester is not showing even a single trade - long or short side though there have been some crossovers in the data of 500 bars taken for testing.

My request is to know what mistake I have made in my approach.
Will appreciate a reply.

Thanks in advance

gv