[EquisMetaStock Group] Stuck In The Mud

  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 03:47:30 -0000
  • From: "distinque" <distinque@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Stuck In The Mud

I am working on bringing some of my MT4 code over to Metastock and have hit a snag (aka - Slow brain cell).

I need to reference a preceding varible value.  Current code is:

DSRR:=If(Ref(Var1, -1) > Ref(Var2, -1) AND Var1 < Var2, Var3 = HHV(HIGH,10),Problem Here);

I have tried
Var3=PREV
AND
Var3 = Ref(Var3,-1)

Neither work.  I have also tried assigning a value before the if statement.  Does not work properly.

What I would like is to create a straight line the is based on the HHV for 10 days.  When the if statement fails I want the previous value of a rolling window which has the HHV for 10 days.  Basicly this should create a flat line that runs until the if statement is true and a new line level is set.

Thanks

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: