Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Expert Advisor

  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 12:43:05 -0800 (PST)
  • From: Diganta Mukhopadhyay <diganta.mukhopadhyay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Expert Advisor

hello, Sandip

in MS 8.0 pro there u get some error in expert advisor. in my opinion this happens due to a
corrupt ".dll" file. in MS 8.0 pro there is "17" very essential system file including "16" .dll file..  u must check that. i am not write it now.  but my humble advice to u is Uninstall the
MS 8.0 pro & try to REINSTALL  it. it may solve the problem.