[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Can Real Time Orders be Fired From Metastock

  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:31:45 -0000
  • From: pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Can Real Time Orders be Fired From Metastock

John,

The help section of the Metastock software contains an explanation of how to use the alert function to trigger email and pager messages. You should also check with your broker to find out what their requirements are.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, defcurtin <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> I'm trying to find out if Metastock has a facility similar to Tradestation to enable realtime order placement.  This is of value for day trading where quick order placement has a higher priority than normal.  If Metastock can't do this directly is it possible to do this via a DDE link from Metastock.  Specifically how would you fire that link in Metastock to enable order placement.  I've asked this question before and not received an answer.
>
> john

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: