Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS 11 Pro with ZIGZAG in indicators

  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 04:30:57 -0800 (PST)
  • From: "mr. bryan mccormick" <deepfoobar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS 11 Pro with ZIGZAG in indicators

I don't want to put words in Jose's mouth, but using zig zag was on his list of things never to do. I think the problem would tend to be rather intractable. His view was you'd be bound to get signals you couldn't really use, and in backtests, results that were too good to be believed. That would appear to suggest something that is fundamentally flawed at the outset.