RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MS 11 Pro with ZIGZAG in indicators

  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:52:10 -0600
  • From: "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MS 11 Pro with ZIGZAG in indicators

Thomas12ng:

Thanks for the warning about  MS11.  I  was about to  buy it. Weren’t there  problems come with V 8.0 and Equis  quickly issued a revision?

Users have made  many  complaints and many suggestions to Equis. In response Equis has done too little about the program to either fix the complaints or incorporate the suggestions. (Most of the complainers have stop using MS.) The situation has worsened since Equis was bought out by Reuters.

There used to be a program called TAS that  ran on DOS. This program interfaced very smoothly with MS and  enabled the user to write little programs that would do the things  that MS couldn’t do. The program was not adequately transferred to Windows, and unfortunately the author is no longer in business.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Lionel