[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock 11

  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 02:05:43 -0000
  • From: "RahulM" <rvalue1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock 11

Pat, I will offer a few considerations as to why one should or should not upgrade.
1.  MS 10.1 has the RMO systems that MS9 does not have. Its quite nice compared to the usual junk. MS11 has it also.
2. I have not seen the benefit of the upgrade from 10 to 11 despite the usual sales hype.
3. MS10 and above has a higher level of security that enables Equis to prevent you from logging in to Quote center from dual computers onto Quotecenter such as on desktop home and one one on your laptop simultaneously.. With MS9 you could do that.
I am personally committed to Metastock and will stay uptodate.. although I have not seen a valued return on investment.
Hope this helps you.

Rvalue

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "pjrbutler" <pat494@xxx> wrote:

> Basically is Metastock 11 worth upgrading to from Ms 9 ? I don't believe the sales blurb from vendors as they exagerate a lot to sell their stuff.
> How much is the upgrade ?
>
> Thx
>
> Pat

<*> Your email settings: