De: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]En nombre de carlosarturosierra
Enviado el: martes, 17 de noviembre de 2009 14:00
Para: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: [EquisMetaStock Group] Batch Script for Upload Data !

Hello Group,

I am using Metastock Pro 10.1 and I am upload manually the data across the "The Downloader" and then "Converter".

I upload ascii files of the American session of the forex market.

I would like to know it if we can create a batch script in order to upload the ascii files in automatic way. Could you please give me the procedure?

I really appreciate it your help and comments about it

Regards,

Carlos

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional