[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Explorer producing same results each day

first of all something irrelevant.
I think you could simplify the code since the diese and second conditions can be rewritten as
Cross(mov(c,10,e),mov(c,20,e)) and mov(c,5,e)>mov(c,10,e)

Then, i'm not quite sure that you can have a 10-20 crossover without having the 5 above the 10. So you can actually stay with just the 10-20 one.

Anyway, you can check the following:
Create a new exploration and in the filter section type
Month()=10
Do you receive any rejected securities?

T--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cherotree1" <mass54thcob@xxx> wrote:

> Yes, that would certainly be helpful!
>
> This is the formula:
>
> (Cross(Mov(C,5,E),Mov( C,10,E)) AND
> Cross(Mov(C,10,E),Mov( C,20,E))) OR
> (Cross(Mov(C,10,E),Mov( C,20,E)) AND
> BarsSince(Cross( Mov(C,5,E) ,Mov(C,10, E)))<
> BarsSince(Cross( Mov(C,10, E),Mov(C,5,E))));
>
> This formula in Explorer has consistently produced results over the months but recently has been producing the same selections although the data has been updated. Any help is appreciated!
>
> Peace!
>
> Charles
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Charles,
> >
> > Helps if we know the formula.
> >
> > Preston
> >

> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cherotree1" <mass54thcob@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I have been using a formula in Explorer for a few years but for some reason it has begun producing the same results each day that I run Explorer (EOD) although the securities data is being updated daily correctly. This is a first since I have been running Explorer for this formula. I even tried other Explorer formulas and got the same results. Any ideas? Thanks!
> > >
> > > Peace!
> > >
> > > Charles

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional