[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Explorer producing same results each day

Thanks for the reply MC! I did check, as you suggested, and the "most recent date" button IS selected. Anything else that you can think of may be the problem? Thanks!

Peace!

Charles

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "p_panther_73" <mchantzi@xxx> wrote:

> Double click on the exploration and then click on 'options'. Check if the 'most recent date' radio button is selected. If not, then simply select it and that should resolve the problem.
>
> Regards,
>
> mc
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cherotree1" <mass54thcob@> wrote:
> >
> > I have been using a formula in Explorer for a few years but for some reason it has begun producing the same results each day that I run Explorer (EOD) although the securities data is being updated daily correctly. This is a first since I have been running Explorer for this formula. I even tried other Explorer formulas and got the same results. Any ideas? Thanks!
> >
> > Peace!
> >
> > Charles

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional