Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: For Intraday

Thanks Rahul for your guidance.

Prem.

From: RahulM <rvalue1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 19 October, 2009 4:26:03 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: For Intraday

Prem, Couple of words of caution.
- Be very wary of people selling you add-ons. Most of the add-ons are not good with intraday, and worse on shorter time frames. Add-on sellers make money selling add-ons, not trading.
- Stay away from intraday initially. Start with an end-of-day system and see how you do. Intraday puts your emotions on top of the techinical analysis and even if you had a good system, you will learn that keeping your emotions under check is extremely difficult. 95% of daytraders fail.

Wishing you the best in trading..

--- In equismetastock@ yahoogroups. com, Premkumar S <sap.premkumar@ ...> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Can anybody provide me the best expert advisor indicator script for intraday trading.
>
> In Expert Advisor Indicator, which one is the best for intraday trading ?
>
> Please help me.
>
> Thanks
> Prem
>

> Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here. http://in.yahoo. com/trynew