Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: For Intraday

Hi Eugene:

Could you explain what exactly this is? Is it an indicator and explorer? What are the backtest results? What is  the turnover (i.e. how many buys and sells it generates per year on average per stock) and what is the Sharpe ratio of the system?

Thanks,

Rajiv

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 6:34 AM, Eugene Labunsky <elabunsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Prem,

> Can anybody provide me the best expert advisor indicator script for intraday trading.
> In Expert Advisor Indicator, which one is the best for intraday trading ?
> Please help me.

Let me present my own TrendMedium MetaStock Add-on.
Please, visit http://www.trendmedium.com/indexms.shtml
You can try it for free (2 week trial).
Notice - TrendMedium allows you to surfing Your Positions With Unique
Wave Stops (read my article in the September issue of Technical
Analysis of Stocks & Commodities -
http://www.traders.com/Documentation/FEEDbk_Docs/2009/09/Labunsky.html).

PS. I like offer all EQUIS METASTOCK groups member special price for
TrendMedium MetaStock Add-on RealTime ready Intraday trading. Contact
me if you have interested, please.

--
Regards,
Eugene Labunsky.