[EquisMetaStock Group] Looking for help from some experienced MetaStock users

I have some Indigo for Mutual Funds models that I want to move over to MetaStock.  I would like to know if MetaStock has similar trading systems built in, before I download it and spend a lot of time.

I trade ProFunds and Rydex mutual funds.  In Indigo, I use a relative strength algorithm which has a ranking system that selects from a group of funds.  In most cases, there are only 2 funds in the group, a long and short fund in the same asset class; however, a few of my models select from a larger group of funds.

I would like to find out if MetaStock could be used to create models similar to what I have now.  The information I see on the MetaStock web site, is geared towards selecting entry and exit points for one security at a time.  I am interested in learning more about any systems or indicators which have ranking systems that select from a group of securities.

In addition, Indigo has an "Interest Rate Filter", which is very useful for interest rate sensitive sectors, and I would like to know if MetaStock has something similar.

The 43 new adaptive indicators that look at cycle and/or volatility sound very promising.  Do you know if any of them can be applied to a group of mutual funds?

Would anyone be willing to send me a MetaStock 11 manual offline, so I can see what's there?

Thank you,

Gary Bozlinski, Founder
www.AccuFundTrader.com