RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: About Metastock ..............

You must also be an executive of some company like J P Morgan. J

Lionel

From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of superfragalist
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 11:31 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: About Metastock ..............

For a free copy of MS 11, call 202 456-1414. Ask to speak to Barack Obama. Tell him you can't afford to buy your own copy of MS 11, but if you had one, it would help you earn a better living for your family, and then you could stop the foreclosure on your house and afford health insurance for your 12 adopted special needs children.

I'm sure he'll get a check off to you, and to everyone else that wants a free copy of MS 11. Not only will you benefit, but Equis will be overwhelmed with orders and have to hire 1000's of people and so will their sub contractors. It's a win-win for you and the American people.

Super

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gre45aa" <arnaouto@xxx> wrote:

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alex Spiroglou <a.spiroglou@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Prem,
> >
> > are you considering to buy Metastock 11,
> > or are you have you done so already ?
> >
> > If you have not bought it yet,
> > the I can help you get it for free.
> >
> > contact me offlist
> >
> > rgds
> > Alex Spiroglou
>
> Hello,
>
> I am interested also in getting version 11 for free.Can you please help me?
>
> Thanks
>
> Andreas