From: pvhukerikar@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 19:02:31 -0000
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Data Vendor for MetaStock 11

I have just bought MetaStock 11 End of Day Trader and, Reuters DataLink came free for 30days with it. I understand there has to be a vendor for the data for MetaStock to work. Do I have any choice or will I have to stick with a subscription from DataLink? Are ther any other data providers (free would be just great) that MetaStock can import without any problem? Your help will be highly appreciated.