From: thomas12ng <thomas12ng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Donchain chanel and ASX stock
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 1:32 PM

Hi,

I have just found an interesting reading regarding turtle BO system that was tested against ASX stocks this morning and I think, this will be usefull for us.

it reminds me to my tweek version of original turtle system :)

After you guys reading this article please: do your homework, proper testing with reliable datafeed and trade with your own risk.

Between..... .....Enjoy

regards

TNG