[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Harness the Power of Volatility + Jake Bernstein's Market Forecast

Thanks for the update Dave.

As a side note, many years ago I read a book that Jake had written on seasonal trades. I used it for my very first trade on an orange juice contract in the futures contract. The entry was spot on and I would have made a profit but lacked the money management skills to get out when I should have and lost it all.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dave <adest@xxx> wrote:

> Jake Bernstein has chosen to delay the scheduled
> Webinar Tonight at 6pm because of critical market
> timing that is now developing and should be resolved
> within the next 2 days
>
> His webinar:
>
> Market Volatility and How to Harness its Power
> Plus My Forecast for 2010
>
> When Will it be on?
>
> Australia: 6pm to 9pm EDST (Sydney Time) Thursday October 8
> Singapore: 3pm to 6pm EST Thursday October 8
> London   : 9am to 12noon Thursday October 8
> USA West : Midnight to 3am PST October 8
>     East   3am to 6am US EST October 8 (sorry NY!)
>
> Jake is working on HIS MAJOR FORECAST RIGHT NOW.
> You will be getting his latest and best!
>
> To apologize for the delay instead of US$200
> he has made it free.
>
> Use the following link to gain to access this event
>
> http://www.1shoppingcart.com/SecureCart/SecureCart.aspx?mid=DB42989F-05A0-4B8F-A572-AAA4C99D1952&pid=9e72fe131e3e43f1ad6a566d97238868
>
> or from
>
> http://www.adest.com.au

<*> Your email settings: