From: fpsanghvi
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 5:50 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Data Strucutre fto import Intraday Data - Help

REquest Members as to the follwing

I've data (CSV Format) having intra day tick data in following format, which upon import is not getting imported

<Ticker> <Date> <Time> <Open> <High> <Low> <Close> <Volume> <OI>
(yyyymmdd) (HH:MM:SS)

What is wrong in the structure?

Kindly guide, how to import intra-day data. A Sample file would be of gr8 help

Thanks and with Regards

http://www.eset.com