Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Data Vendor for MetaStock 11

which markets you track?

--- On Mon, 9/21/09, pvhukerikar <pvhukerikar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: pvhukerikar <pvhukerikar@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Data Vendor for MetaStock 11
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, September 21, 2009, 12:32 AM

I have just bought MetaStock 11 End of Day Trader and, Reuters DataLink came free for 30days with it. I understand there has to be a vendor for the data for MetaStock to work. Do I have any choice or will I have to stick with a subscription from DataLink? Are ther any other data providers (free would be just great) that MetaStock can import without any problem? Your help will be highly appreciated.