[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Using explorer function to find RoC

Before you run the exploration, press the 'options' button in the main panel of the explorer and try something like 'load 250 records' since if you have checked 'load minimum records', metastock wouldn't load the records back to 9/3/2009.

Regards,

mc

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "pbay01" <pbay01@xxx> wrote:

> Hi, Thanks for your reply, reaaly arreciate it, however, I got no results from the explorer, all the stocks explored showed a N/A value.
>
> Regards
>
> PB
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "p_panther_73" <mchantzi@> wrote:
> >
> > Try this:
> >
> > a:=dayOfMonth()=9 and month()=3 and year()=2009;
> > c0:=valueWhen(1,a,c);
> > 100*(c/c0-1)
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > mc
> >
> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "pbay01" <pbay01@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi, I was wondering how do I run these explorer functions for quantitative purposes using Metastock 10.1.
> > >
> > > Today's Close (Sept 11, 2009) vs March 9, 2009 close (or low).
> > >
> > > As an exapmle, if I wanted to see the quantitaive values of todays close Vs the 50ma, I'll write this formula in Column A:
> > >
> > > ((C-Mov(C,50,S))/Mov(C,50,S))*100
> > >
> > > and when I run the explorer, a whole list of values for each stock explored would show up in column A.
> > >
> > > How do I do that using the RoC function to compare values between 2 dates, I still can't get it figure out. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
> > >
> > > PB

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: