Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Weekly Pivots For Intraday Charts

Roy, can you show your formula? Looks like very interesting.

Regards
Gelo

2009/9/10 Roy Larsen <rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Kevin

My Multi-Frame D Pivots indicator also plots weekly values on intraday charts. At a quick glance its plots are the same as Jose's formula - its only advantage is that dynamic mode plots new values one bar earlier. Let me know if you'd like a copy of the code as it's not available on the website yet (and probably won't be for a while).

Regards

Roy