[EquisMetaStock Group] Running MS Pro in RAM Drive

Hello Super,

I remember that you mentioned running MS in RAM drive for speed improvement.

I'd like to know if the steps should be as below.

1. Install a RAM drive program and assign RAM (e.g. 0.5G) virtual drive "D". (suppose the PC is only with harddrive "C")
2. Install MS Pro in the RAM drive "D".
3. Every time before shuting down the PC, need to backup the whole MS folder from RAM drive "D" to harddrive "C".
4. When the PC is restarted, need to copy the "MS backup" from C: to D: before running MS.

Not sure if there is anything we should be aware of when running MS in RAM drive. Please help to comment and thanks for your experience sharing in advance.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Samuel

Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客!了解更多