Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Imposting Experts and Indicators

Thanks. I did that and the problem I am running into is that MS11 has imported all the Explorers but not the indicators, system tests and EAs. The funny thing is that I am able to run custom explorers with references to custom indicators but I don't see those indicators in the panel. I am wondering if for some reason these indicators, tests and EAs have been imported successfully but I don't see it for some reason.