[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Code Help

Imayam Vijay,

Not sure what you mean by "two clear data". Can you explain?

Also consider the explorations included with Metastock. Most are open code and can easily be adjusted to fit your needs.

Finally, check your users manual. If you don't have one, check the group files for a copy.

Hope this helps,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, imayamvijay <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> Dear all...
>  I want a Explorer formula to find out two clear data either above 13  day EMA or below 13 day EMA in 5 min chart.
> Any help I can get with these would be greatly appreciated.
> Thankx.
>
> Imayam Vijay
> +91-9842438464

<*> Your email settings: