From: Alvin Yu <alvinyu2005@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, 20 August 2009 10:47:40
Subject: RSi exploration for up/Down trends

Hi

    Can someone drops a few lines how I can do an Exploration of RSI for up/ or down trend

as follow:

A) Up Trend

Using a 14 period RSI, the first step is to determine how many periods have passed since the RSI went above 70 and how many periods have passed since it went below 30.

If there have been fewer periods since it was above 70, then we check to see if the lowest value of RSI since that point is still above 40.  If this is the case, then we have a confirmed up trend.  Up-Trend began when the RSI value first exceeded 70 and continues so long as the lowest RSI value stays above 40.

B) Down Trend

Using the same 14 period RSI, we determine how many periods have gone by since the RSI went above 70 and how many periods have passed since it went below 30.

If there have been fewer periods since it was below 30, then we check to see if  the highest value of RSI since that point is still below 60.  If this is the case then we have a confirmed down trend.  Down Trend began when the RSI value first fell below 30 and continues so long as the highest RSI value stays below 60.

I could not find any in Trader-online and our group listing also.

rgds

Importing contacts has never been easier..
Bring your friends over to Yahoo! Mail today!

Have a new Yahoo! Mail account?
Kick start your journey by importing all your contacts!